Tuesday, October 9, 2012

We are home owners!



The new house!

The cute little bell that was left, I'm guessing it's Portland (Maine) Headlight


My favorite part of the house, the kitchen!

So my husband and I bought a house! We closed in late August and are thrilled to be living in such a beautiful, well maintained house! This time last year, I had just moved to Maine with Elijah and by the end of October of last year we were engaged. Crazy how time flies and how much can change in a year. 

I posted just a few photos, but more will follow.  The photos above were taken with my point and shoot camera, which doesn't have the best quality.  I will be posting more and I am in the process of taking photos with my SLR of our new home.

It's really easy to go crazy on Pinterest right now, especially with all this space to decorate! Also, as everyone is well aware, the holidays are coming up and Pinterest is a great site to get diy ideas, obviously. 

Happy diy-ing!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment