Sunday, February 10, 2013

Been a while!!!

Holy smokes!!!

It's been a while since I've made a post, so sorry for the delay!! I should play a little catch-up...

Happy New Year everyone! Yes...I realize it's February, but I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful year, filled with love, laughter and adventure! Cheers!

Sparkling wine at Mumm Napa

It's been SO long since I last made a post, and I have yet to post any honeymoon pictures! The above photo is one from our honeymoon trip to California.  My husband's family friend, Rita, took us out in Napa for wine and sparkling wine tastings; it was a wonderful day, one we won't soon forget! Thank you to Rita for taking us out! We sipped sparkling wine on the patio of Mumm Napa which overlooked the beautiful vineyards, beaming from the hot California sun.  I would definitely recommend making a trip to Napa, for anyone who has never been, it is beautiful there!  Along with Napa's art-inspired views, they also have great food, and did I mention they have wine too?! Yum.   

Gah! Seeing that photo reminds me of how hot and sunny it was that day, and makes me want summer to arrive even sooner! Here are some other photos from our honeymoon out in California...

YUM

Elijah & I on our honeymoon at Mumm Napa






Alcatraz

So there you have it! Those are a few photos from our honeymoon!

Next post I will be uploading some photos of my beautiful friend Crystal, and her fiancĂ©, Bob.  I took their engagement photos this past fall and would LOVE to share them with everyone! Keep an eye out for those!  

In the meantime...

Valentine's Day is this week so check out this really cute story

For a chuckle or two, go to Daily Dishonesty  I'm pretty sure I've said more than a couple of those things to myself........

Also, the Grammy's are tonight, for anyone who is watching, or watched, let me know what you thought about the winners/losers of the night! We don't have television right now (gasp!) but I will check online to see what happened. 

Thinking of taking on a painting project like I am? Ever thought about using stencil's to make really cool designs on your walls? Click to take a look at these stencil's and envision what your walls would look like with one of them! I know I have been thinking about which walls I can stencil! 

If anyone has experience with stencils and painting on large walls, I would love some advice! 

On that note...enjoy the rest of your Sunday












1 comment:

  1. Nice update - please keep it going, love to read these and the stencilling projects are great! Can imagine which one might fit into the decor :-)

    ReplyDelete