Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lazy Sunday


Mmmmmm Apple Pie

Sweet cinnamon butter glaze!!
Have I got your attention!?  

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!  

Just want you to know, I will be devoting more time to the blog once everything settles down for us; my posts will be more in depth than just a few sentences, I promise! Right now there are a few things that take precedence, like closing on our house and moving in!! The end of this week can't come soon enough for that reason!  

I suppose I should explain why I've chosen to create a blog and write about my aspirations for it as that has yet to be addressed. 

I decided to create a blog because 

 I can write about my love for photography, food, and everything that fascinates me.  Hence the tagline.  

I needed yet another outlet to satisfy my creative side. 

To try and gain a following so that I may potentially, possibly, maybe someday in the far future (also an aspiration) make a career out of being creative. 

I like to find news and cute/funny/silly/inspirational/diy things and share them with people and thought this the perfect way to do so.  That way I am not bombarding people on Facebook with things if they don't want to see them, and if you do, you can come here! 

My aspirations for the blog  

To include writing, information, photographs and more in posts so that readers get the full variety of what the blog is about.  

 To get better at writing and researching about topics of all nature.  

I like to know what your opinions are on the things that I post about and love reading replies!! 

To post (mostly) everyday for readers and hope to gain repeat visitors such as you. Thank you for reading my blog! I can't stress that enough, having people read and comment on my posts means a great deal!

Side Note: All photos are taken by me unless noted.  I will always credit someone else's work. 

Thank you thank you for reading!  More to follow...



2 comments:

  1. Can't believe fall is upon us where did the summer go? Beautiful pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your creations! Wish I had some of that apple pie!

    ReplyDelete