Thursday, September 20, 2012

First Post!


This is my first post ever ever on this blog! I am very excited to start a new blog here and hope I interest you enough to keep coming back.  I recently got married and we about to close on a house next week, so things have been extremely busy lately, crazy in fact.  

I had today off from work and packed a lot.  I have this ball of excitement inside of me that's growing bigger every day that it gets closer to the closing date and I cannot wait to move in to the new house!!! Photos will definitely follow after closing. I have creativity embedded into my being and have a need to take photographs, paint, bake, write, and decorate all the time, and when I don't I feel as if there is something missing.  Moving into a new house, our FIRST house!! is so overwhelming, yet we are both ecstatic about it and have grand ideas for the future.  

The photo above was taken in New Hampshire while I was at a farm-to-table feast.  Not the best photo, but I love the light in it, and I like shooting into sunlight.  You will notice I shoot a lot with natural light, it's just my style.  Photography is definitely my favorite creative outlet, which if you visit again, you'll see more photos up on the blog.  

Thanks so much for taking a peek around!!! Come back soon! 

2 comments:

  1. All these beautiful pictures make me miss New England, especially in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time for you, looking forward to future updates!

    ReplyDelete